Tuesday, December 8, 2015

All About My Journey

I have always had a love for anything vintage. I was introduced to jewelry by a very good friend who took me to my first bead show and I was hooked. Since then I have been privileged to meet another wonderful, kind, and spunky lady who has shared her talent of making jewelry for years. Her company is called "B'sue Boutique" and it truly is where you find the good stuff. No seriously she has the finest components for designing in jewelry.

Since then I have learned so many new techniques that I have applied to my own jewelry designs. Collage technique jewelry is my new love at this time. I want to continue to evolve as a jewelry designer and grow my business. I run my business out of my studio which is also in my home.




My Style

My styles run from Steam Punk to Floral designs with a little Wildlife in between. Most of my designs are one of a kind, but some can be duplicated.

1 comment:

  1. Nice post, Belinda. You've integrated beautiful photos and written well.

    ReplyDelete